I had 2 days to model, texture, and light these 2 scenes for a PROOF OF CONCEPT only. It was a crazy weekend but here is the result. Note most textures are missing or simply thrown in. From there I had someone on my team animate the objects and composite the entire project in After Effects for the final product. Then I got to show the client on Monday.
Hears a project I've been working on that had to incorporate architecture from the Early Roman Empire. I pulled mostly from Pompeii and the Colosseum but I snuck in a few more modernish elements as well. When I was researching I actually went back to old art history notes from a couple years ago.